*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886377-Welcome-To-My-Reality-Entries-Summer-First-Crush
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#886377 added July 3, 2016 at 5:49pm
Restrictions: None
Welcome To My Reality Entries, Summer, First Crush
1. Prompt: How old were you the first time you thought you were in love? Was it true love? Tell us your memory.

I was fourteen. He was the neighbor guy Julian down the road from my grandparents. He was visiting the neighbors and he waved at me. He came from a big family and his family reminded me of the Waltons. My friend Diane knew him and his brothers and sisters and she bought his sisters over to meet me. Julian came by to see me and I started visiting his sisters and we would talk. We would hold hands and see each other when we could. He was shy and I hung out with his sisters and we never had a date. We danced at his sister's wedding and it was a puppy dog love thing. I had other boyfriends but I always thought of him. He kept my high school picture and threw away 20 years ago. I saw him after his mother died. We hugged. He never married. He had an uncle die and leave him a lot of money. He could have asked me out over the years in between boyfriends but he never did. I am not even sure if he had other girlfriends. I see him once in awhile. Did I mention he was nice looking? He was one ex-boyfriend I don't regret having. I loved his mother. His mother loved everyone. He always come across as my first crush. I often think what if but I married and love the man I am supposed to.

2. Do you have special plans for the summer ahead?

My husband and I went to an amusement park. We rode on a platoon boat and fed some bugle fish. We went to a gift shop. This amusement park is by the water. A nice lake where rich folks live. They have houses for their boats.

I want to go to Three Oaks, Michigan where the movie "Prancer" was filmed. I loved the scenery in the movie. Michigan is beautiful. I live in Indiana and Lake Michigan is the best thing they have. We are going to Frankenmuth, Michigan. They have a nice Christmas Store, Cheeses store. nostalagia store and a great restaurant where they serve you chicken, bread, special dips, dressing. noodles, mashed potatoes, gravy, vegetables, ice cream and you ask for more and they bring you more. No extra charge.

There are other shops that sell books, fudge, candles, clothes, comforters, fairies, gnomes, dragon, jewelry, socks, stuffed animals and a neat clock shop. I love Christmas store the best. They have over 1,000 ornaments. It is Christmas there. I could live there. If you don't find it there, they don't make it! Everything there is Christmas!

They have a shop downstairs that sell breads, jams, knick knacks, candles, bakery goods and gifts.

We are going to a tractor show. I love the flea markets and quilts.

We are going to see the new "Star Trek" movie. My husband's idea. Not mine.

I hope we go to the zoo. I love the zoo.

My mother and I are going to Lake Michigan to have a picnic by the beach and shop at a mall near by. I love doing this.

3. What is the best thing that happened to you last month?

Buying a new car. A 2016 Cruz. It is dark blue. It is a nice car. I was glad to get rid of the Buick. The Buick was red and I had two red cars in a row. I get a variety of different radio stations. It drives nice and gets god gas mileage. We are taking the car to Frankenmuth, Michigan when we go. It smells new. I love driving in the summer. My father thinks I should have bought another Buick. Dad can drive Buicks and I will gladly drive this one. I haven't had a new car in nine years. I was afraid to drive the Buick next winter. Breaking down in the snow and the cold is bad. So, I needed a new car.

I didn't have to stay over at work last month. Working in mental health is a challenge so I try to work less.

My husband and I went to see the second Independence day movie. The reviews aren't too good but I liked it and I am not a Sci Fi person. A lot of action like "Star Wars" and some bad aliens. Not sweet ET's. I enjoyed the movie and I was surprised. I love movies. I am starting to like Sci Fi movies and this is scary. I am a Jane Austen and romance, paranormal and vampire writer and movie person. I saw previews of the next "Star Wars" movie and I am so there.


4. What was your least favorite thing that happened to you last month?

Getting a mammogram. I hate those things. I got through it. I think it gets better and easier each year. Maybe because I have had so many. The results were normal.

I had to get three urine tests done. My bladder was acting up. My doctor said I had a bladder infection. I was on an antibiotic and I felt fine until my Doctor know me that. I went to my Urologist and he did a urine test. It was fine but I still had frequency so he wanted to do a bladder scan test. He did the test and my bladder is fine but I was in pain afterwards. I had to do a urine test again. I was at the hospital getting the mammogram and got another urine test. The Urologist put me on pain pills for my bladder. I am feeling better and my urine test was normal. I am stressed. THAT IS WHAT MY BLADDER PROBLEM IS. My job stresses me out. No surprise there. I hope I will be alright now. I am going on a road trip in a month. I hate spending half my time at a Doctor's office.

My computer needs a boost every once in awhile. My flowers do pretty good but I always have one plant who doesn't want to grow my husband gave me some fertilizer. It is doing better. So this is how last month went. Moving forward.

5. What is one thing or situation that really makes you angry?

My job! We work short all the time. We have one man who stays up all night on my shift and laughs, swears and slams doors, turns the lights on and off. He told the pregnant girl I work up to have an abortion, chug battery acid, called her a whore, and used the F word. I report it and my boss is an ass!! She thinks I have offered him a pain pill or anxiety pill. The man, worthless bum, didn't want a pain pill. He just wanted to run his mouth. He is awful. My boss doesn't do anything to help. It is always this way at work. I am the one in charge and so I will make the decisions.

Why can't bosses help more? We are a facility with mild mentally ill people and no lock down. We never have enough help. I have been here twenty nine years. I will retire in a couple of years but I feel sorry for others who may be working there longer. I am ignoring the bad guy. That's how to handle things sometimes. This is my biggest complaint in life.

Thank you for reading.

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886377-Welcome-To-My-Reality-Entries-Summer-First-Crush