*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886421-Week-1-Day-3--Childrens-Story
Rated: 18+ · Book · Drama · #2089049
Only work submitted for the Game of Thrones
#886421 added July 4, 2016 at 1:59am
Restrictions: None
Week 1, Day 3: Children's Story
Pam and the Accordian
Pam did not like school. The kids were mean to her all the time. Pam moved from school to school because her dad was in the air force and needed to go where the air force told him to go.
Pam did not have many friends in school so when she turned 14 and her parents gave her an accordion to play. Pam loved the accordion and did her very very best to learn to play it. She spent many happy hours playing her accordion.
Her favorite instructor is “Uncle Larry”. When Pam played for Larry, her whole body swayed. She loved Uncle Larry very much and had to practice a long time to make him proud of the way she played the accordion.
The accordion went everywhere with Pam. One day it went to Canada with Pam. Bumping along in the car gave Pam an Idea. She did not like to write down the notes, she just liked to play them. And she played the song over and over until it was rememberized.
Marvin, Pam’s daddy, loved the song. “I have never heard that song before, Pam.”
Pam proudly told her dad, “That’s because I made it up.”
Marvin was so proud. “That is wonderful, Pam. What is it called?”
Pam looked sad, “I don’t have a name for it.”
Marvin saved the day, “Well, we are in Canada, why don’t you call it Canadian Polka?”
Pam thought that was just fine. She could compose songs, and her dad was proud of her. Even Uncle Larry loved her composition. She made up her mind she practice a lot to stay good. Papa liked it when Pam played for him, so Pam tried very hard to always do her very best when she played for him and when she played in front of people.
Please always remember and never forget: always do your very best. Whatever you decide to do, always make it your very best. There will always be one person who will know if it is your very best and that person is you.

[word count: 350]
House Florent Image for G.o.T. and "Game of Thrones
© Copyright 2016 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886421-Week-1-Day-3--Childrens-Story