*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886688
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#886688 added July 7, 2016 at 12:03am
Restrictions: None
Day 67 Give It A 100 The Men Of Big Valley
I love "The Big Valley." There were three brothers. Nick, Jared and Heath. They were good looking and were rich but worked the ranch. Jared was a lawyer and was always there to help his family and friends out. Heath was played by Lee Majors and he was married to Farrah Fawcett. She was so lucky. Who was my favorite? Either Heath or Jared. Heath really. I like Jared, too. My mother liked Nick. She says Nick reminded her of Dad. Guess I can see that.

I loved Linda Evans. I went as Audrey Barkley for Halloween one year, Mom had made me a pretty blue dress. I admired Linda Evans. She got to act with Lee Majors. I thought she should have been with him. She was married to John Derek in real life who later left her for Bo.

I thought Richard Long was good in "Nanny and the Professor." I liked this show, too. The men of "The Big Valley" were wonderful and I loved the show and still watch it once in awhile. I got an autographed picture I won of Lee Majors in a radio Auction. I will always cherish this picture.

Old TV Shows and characters live forever in film.

** Image ID #2087748 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886688