*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/887480-Disciples-of-an-evil-god
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#887480 added July 15, 2016 at 10:43pm
Restrictions: None
Disciples of an evil god
The latest page in the Terrorist Handbook playing out in Nice France shows what happens when evil is an active component of a viral religious doctrine.

I'm not saying that all Muslims are evil, but rather that their religion encourages behavior that elevates mankind's dark propensities to their highest form. Written or unwritten, a central tenet of the Muslim faith looks to be an acceptance that the ends justify the means. To advance their faith no form of insidious behavior is proscribed. Non discriminate killings, strapping suicide vests on children, killing gays, treating women as property and now running through a crowd with a lorry show the lengths the apostles of Muslim extremism are willing to go.

I believe that in dealing with these "Low Lifes" there ought to be a category of crime labeled "Atrocities Against Society." For these bad actors a nation state should be encouraged to take extreme measures. By this I mean a summary form of justice and immediate executions for anyone involved in or supporting the use of terror. The justice system, in civilized societies, was never designed to treat these "Scum Bags" as common criminals. Justice for those who forsake all human decency and become disciples of an evil god should be swift and final.

Newt Gingrich hit the nail on the head. If someone wants to come to the United States ask if they're advocates of Sharia Law. If they answer "Yes," the response should be self evident. We have our own code of laws. Immigrants can accept them or stay the hell out!

© Copyright 2016 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/887480-Disciples-of-an-evil-god