*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/887495-Day-75-Give-It-A-100-Kay-Arthur-Quote
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#887495 added July 15, 2016 at 1:42pm
Restrictions: None
Day 75 Give It A 100 Kay Arthur Quote
"I am convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that the most valuable pursuit we can embark upon is to know God." Kay Arthur

I am fairly religious and I try to be a Christian but life can get me down. My heart is with God and Jesus and they have got me through bowel obstruction surgery, hernia surgery and are with me everyday. I need to go to Church more and I pray everyday. I pray more then I read my Bible. I sometimes think God went on vacation but I keep praying and believing. I need to believe more and have more faith. I saw this quote and felt that I should write about it. I could write a novel about this but I will keep it short.

I love God and Jesus and consider myself a Christian but I need to be calmer, not get mad and keep believing and knowing that God and Jesus are going to help me. I will always pray and believe. I work weekends, so I go to church when I can. Without God and hope, what do we have? God has helped a lot of people and I know he has been with me. I will try harder to serve him and with his help, I can do it. My faith is with God and Jesus and I am sure they see me writing this. I do say a prayer for the world and my close friends. I pray for the animals as well. I love God and Jesus and I know he is there for us. I keep believing. I know God and I want to know him better. I feel inspired by Kay's quote to do better. Thank you. Help me God, to have my faith and love you and become a better person.

** Image ID #2087466 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/887495-Day-75-Give-It-A-100-Kay-Arthur-Quote