*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/888447-Day-85-Give-It-A-100-Growing-Up-With-Star-Trek-WarsDS
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#888447 added July 25, 2016 at 2:40pm
Restrictions: None
Day 85 Give It A 100 Growing Up With Star Trek, Wars,DS
After watching the new "Star Trek" movie, I am not a Star Trek Fan but I have always liked Captain Kirk, Spock and some of the next generation characters. I love Luke Skywalker, Yoda, Hans Solo, Chewie and I love all the Star War movies. I love the original "Dark Shadows" characters and there has been another series since and a movie with Johnny Depp playing Barnabas.

Why am I writing this? I am old enough to remember the old "Dark Shadows" series and the original Star Trek. I know there are people 20 or more years younger then me that love "Star Trek", "Star Wars" and "Dark Shadows." I am so happy that I am old enough to have known these shows from the beginning. The younger generation playing "Star Trek" characters are really good but I don't want revised movies of "Star Wars" characters because no one can play Luke Skywalker.

Jonathan Frid and Johnny Depp. I love them both and they were great Baranabas' and I can't choose between them. I love that I was there from the start and who knew "Dark Shadows" and "Star Trek" would still be around. I didn't. The same with "Star Wars." I am thankful I can watch "Dark Shadows" on DVD and the "Star Wars" movies. I am a die hard fan of these two. It is nice to be a part of television history.

** Image ID #2087468 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/888447-Day-85-Give-It-A-100-Growing-Up-With-Star-Trek-WarsDS