*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889673
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#889673 added August 10, 2016 at 4:04pm
Restrictions: None
Welcome To My Reality Prompts
4 Prompts: Read Any Good Books Lately? Do you read for pleasure? What are your favorite books and authors? What are the best things you have read, watched, heard or played this year?

I am reading a book about Darcy ands Elizabeth and their fathers are enemies. It is like a Romeo and Juilet thing. Darcy's father is alive and tries to take Mr. Bennett's house. I am reading a book about a tea pot a lady and her friend found after starting a Bed and Breakfast thing. I read a book about a woman inheriting her great aunt's house and all her dogs and cats and she falls in love with her handy man and finds out her great aunt was actually her grandmother. Her grandmother's best friend had to give her approval for her to keep the house and animals.

I read for pleasure and relaxtion. I love going some place else when I have had a bad day. Books cheer us up and make us smile.

My favorite books are: "Twilight" By" Stephnie Meyer,
Pride and Prejudice and Emma By: Jane Austen
Danielle Steel's Books
Alice In Wonderland By" Lewis Carroll
Kristian Painter Paranormal Romance Books

What are the best things you have read or heard this year?

The second Independence Day movie and the new Star Trek. I am becoming a Sci Fi Fan. Scary! I am a romance person and vampire type of person. I love the new "Alice In Wonderland" and "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.


3More Prompts: What are your favorite cartoons? What magazines do you read and how do you read them? What are your favorite Young Adult Novels?

I love Garfield, The Simpsons and Bob's Burgers. I like Blondie and Dagwood. I used to like Nancy and Sluggo.

I love reading Soap Opera Digest and Angels. I love the magic of angels and I believe in them. I subscribe to it. Soap Magazine. I hope to find out what will happen on my "Young and the Restless."

I love "Twilight" and Nancy Drew. I just read adult novels.

Prompt: Do you enjoy reading tabloid gossip?

It all depends. I didn't like the bad stuff about Johnny Depp I read. I like reading good things about celebrities I like.


** Image ID #2092674 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889673