*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889904-August-Back-Packing-Across-Europe-Day-13
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#889904 added August 13, 2016 at 7:12pm
Restrictions: None
August Back Packing Across Europe Day 13
Prompt: We are going to Verona, setting of Shakespeare Romeo and Juliet. See sites related to Romeo and Juliet, see castles, the famous balcony setting of our favorite Medieval couple. Enjoy gothic landmarks and pizzas. Don't feed the pigeons.

I love the castles. Daniko and I stayed in the one castle for hours. WE spent time together. Daniko isn't a ghost. He is a descendant of the man I have in the portrait postcard I kept. I love Verona and I love Romeo and Juliet and we did our scene of Romeo and Juliet. I liked the movie and book. We kept singing a "Time For Us." We danced to a band at the one castle we were at. I even wore a purple and lavender medieval costume. You know I thought Romeo and Juliet were English all these years.

We met up with WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 Fivesixer Jellyfish-on holiday Kit of House Lannister Sally at the Pizza Restaurant. I ate so much pizza. Sally winked at me. Daniko was dressed like Romeo. Some pigeons stopped by and I fed them. One pigeon landed on my arm and then kissed my cheek. Don't tell Lyn's a sly fox

The one castle was gothic and dark. I was looking for a vampire. It got dark and there were no lights just candles. A wolf ran past me. He was black and Daniko told me he needed to get me to my room. We walked in the dark by the water. I saw a couple who looked liked they could have been Romeo and Juliet. They were in a mist but disappeared.

Daniko gave me a red ruby ring and a red rose. I will sleep good night. Thank you, Romeo and Juliet.

** Image ID #1594156 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889904-August-Back-Packing-Across-Europe-Day-13