*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890238-Hidden-Secrets-Unlikely-Places-Better-Late-Then-Never
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#890238 added August 18, 2016 at 2:59pm
Restrictions: None
Hidden Secrets, Unlikely Places, Better Late Then Never
Prompt: Watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Roald Dahl Do you agree with this statement?

Yes. You go for a nature walk, you see the beautiful skies, trees and squirrels, birds and deer. They aren't secret but they have secrets. A tree is carved with lovers initials. What secrets did they have? Mountains, woods that have been around years have secrets to tell. Maybe I will dig up treasures in my yard that are secret.

I got this quote out of Victoria Magazine, British Edition. There was a shop with hats and tea pots and I wish I could go to these places. I would be buying hats and tea sets. There were old country homes and beautiful green scenery and a pond. I was thinking of England's history and how I would love to live there. I would probably get lost in the beauty of it and maybe learn some secrets of those who lived long ago. There are some shops in the village you don't see until you get there. I would love to find secret stores.

Beauty and secrets seem to go together. Good secrets. The best secret is how did God make the world? I know it is in Genesis but I appreciate God's mind for making a beautiful world of scenery. Just think of what we can find in the world and all the secrets and mysteries attached to it.


Prompt: BCOF Prompt: It's better late then never."

A belated Christmas gift card or belated Birthday cars or gift is better then nothing. Like a late apology is an apology is important. Better late then never. I will take late better late then never. It does make a difference.
** Image ID #2092674 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890238-Hidden-Secrets-Unlikely-Places-Better-Late-Then-Never