*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890335
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#890335 added August 19, 2016 at 2:05pm
Restrictions: None
August Back Packing Across Europe Day 19
Prompt: We are going to Dresden. We will see parks, Berlin Residence, travel in an air conditioned coach, see Charlottenborg Palace and listen to an orchestra of Bach and Mozart. We will be eating.

Daniko was with me today. He knows his way around Europe. I love the parks and castle. I saw a neat statue of a man and horses. We saw all kinds of German art. Jellyfish-on holiday Sally Apondia Fivesixer WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 were enjoying the art. Lyn's a sly fox took pictures of us and I took pictures of everything.

We had dinner at the palace. I loved the ginger potato soup and rosemary ham. I decided to eat jellos and pudding. Daniko and I left for while to be alone. He is so nice and charming.

We went back for the concert and Mozart and Bach never sounded better. Kit of House Lannister and pretended to play violins and cellos. Fivesixer accidently threw his bread at one of the performers. It was funny.

Germany is nice but I am ready to move on. I have never ate so much food in my life. Another adventure tomorrow.

** Image ID #2087748 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890335