*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890713
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#890713 added August 24, 2016 at 2:18pm
Restrictions: None
August Back Packing Across Europe Day 24
Prompt: We are going to Versallies Palace and on a bike ride.

Wow. Versailles Palace. This is fancy. All done up in blue. I dressed like Marie Antionette and wore pearls and Daniko loves when I do this. Jellyfish-on holiday Kit of House Lannister Fivesixer pretended to be my servants. Everyone looked at us.

The gardens were really nice. I picked some of the purple roses. I hope I don't get arrested and lose my head. We walked all over the castle. I could live here.

I took of my Marie Antionette dress and dressed in capris and a top and did the bike ride thing. I don't like this. Daniko and I decided to go back to the hotel. My fellow packers and I met for lunch. Lyn's a sly fox told me she missed me today when I didn't finish the bike ride.

Daniko and I went to the Fashion Show. I love the new hats that look like head bands but they are hats. The designs set straight up and are so cool. There were new skirts that ballooned out with low cut tops and there were dresses with sequins, rhinestones and some of the dresses were spilt and some were short and some were long. Daniko ordered a purple and lavender dress for me that is silk and flares out and a lavender hat with flowers, nylon and sets up high. SB Musing Jellyfish-on holiday Kit of House Lannister showed up and they did a fashion show the second time. There were some pant suits, jeans and tops that show your belly button. There were even men's fashions that look like Captain Jack Sparrow. Daniko said he will dress up like Captain Jack tomorrow.

Spacecat Kit of House Lannister Fivesixer Daniko and me danced. We had a good dinner. Chicken, turkey, three different kind of potatoes, vegetable dishes, French onion soup, bread and puddings and cakes. I drink more champagne. A beautiful blonde girl was flirting with Fivesixer and they have been gone awhile. SB Musing showed me a couple of scarves she had bought. BlueMoon stopped by to talk to Daniko and me. It has been a long day. I am ready to go to bed but first, I am going to eat some cake. LET THEM EAT CAKE! Thank you, Marie.

** Image ID #2087748 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890713