*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890867-Always-Late-When-I-Met-My-Best-Friend
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#890867 added August 26, 2016 at 2:17pm
Restrictions: None
Always Late, When I Met My Best Friend
BCOF Prompt: He or she was always late. What kind of excuse would he or she have this time? It never stopped with this person.

There was this girl at work I worked with. She lived 5 minutes down the road. She was always late. She said her lights went out. She couldn't find her live in boyfriend. He had been out camping. Her car wouldn't start so she rode her bicycle and the chain broke. Her parrot got loose and she had to find him. She fell down the steps. Her daughter's father came over, they argued and he dropped off his three year boy she had to take care of.

She would call in 10 minutes late. She was puking and wouldn't be in. Her dog was hit by a car and in and out of consciousness. I saw that dog 2 days later and that dog was running around and in better shape then me! I am glad the dog was fine. One time the phone rang and the other girl I worked with said: "It's Lanessa. She probably won't be in because she ran over a frog!"

When she worked midnights with me, she slept on the couch for 5 hours! I can't believe the people I have worked with!

Blog City Prompt: Craft a piece of writing when you first met your best friend.

Jennifer. She had just started work and she acted like she knew it all. I got to know here and I love her. We talked about our problems and help each other. We worked nights together. She liked Medieval times, wrote books but they weren't published. I loved what she wrote. She loaned me her "Twilight" books and movie. I fell in love with "Twilight." She told me about the movie "Lost In Austen" and this is when I watched it and fell in love with Jane Austen.

After my extensive bowel surgery, she came to the hospital to see me and bought me purple and lavender roses. It meant a lot. She is a write here. I am glad I have her in my life.

J.L.R.

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890867-Always-Late-When-I-Met-My-Best-Friend