*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890989
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#890989 added August 28, 2016 at 3:39pm
Restrictions: None
August Back Packing Across Europe Day 28
We are going to Bath, Jane Austen's home town and this prompt was done with me in mind. I am a Janeite and would like to think I am a Jane Austen historian. We are going travel in an air conditioned coach and go to Windsor Castle, St; George's Chapel and Stone Hedge. We are also going to Fawlty Towers.

I snuck off with Daniko to Bath yesterday and I get to go again. I love the air conditioned coach and was able to take my time in Bath. Daniko, Jellyfish-Vote Green on May 2! Kit of House Lannister Sally SB Musing Schnujo is Late to Lannister WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 and I went to the Jane Austen Museum and shop. It was more fun then yesterday. I bought more tea pots, Darcy Tote bag, Jane stationery and I think one of everything. Daniko bought gifts for all the back packers. He is so nice. We went to Jane's house and I heard her say thanks for been her biggest fan and keep writing and loving her characters. There was a mist and I know Jane talked to me. I feel happy and serene.

We headed out to Windsor Castle and I thought of Henry VIII and his wives. The castle was beautiful and I could live here. I think I went in every room. I pretended I was Queen. I do have English roots. I talked to Spacecat and we sat and laughed. He is so nice.

St. George's Chapel. I like feeling close to God.

We went to Stone Hedge. I thought of Chevy Chase in "European Vacation" when he hit one of the hedges and they all fell down like dominos. Daniko and I ran around them and I thought of Catherine and Heathcliff in "Wuthering Heights." Apondia and I talked for awhile. Fivesixer pretended to be an ancient God.

We went to Fawlty Towers. I like that show. I called for a bell hop and made everyone laugh. The stars from the show were so nice and performed for us. I enjoyed meeting them. I got their pictures and autographs. I wish we could meet "Keeping Up Appearances" stars like Hyacinth and "Are You Being Served?" stars.

England is just great. The only thing missing is The Beatles and Camelot.

Two days left and I am happy. Daniko has an apartment in Chicago which is two hours from me so we will get to see each other when I go home.

We had a nice dinner. Shrimp, fish, chips, salads and fresh bread. I wonder what will happen tomorrow.

** Image ID #2092674 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/890989