*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891134
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#891134 added August 30, 2016 at 2:05pm
Restrictions: None
Gene Wilder Quote
BCOF Prompt: "I started writing just casually writing-the ironies in my life." Gene Wilder Write what you think about this quote.

I wasn't a Gene Wilder fan. I loved Johnny Depp as Willie Wonka and Gene Wilder. No. I am sure he was a nice guy. About his quote. I write in my journals and I wrote poems and horse stories when I was a kid. The past 15 years, I write in my journals every day. I write stories and things on here.

I work in mental health and this one woman who lived there wrote poems and the Nurses asked me if her poems were good writing or was she just going off the deep end. She wrote good poems and she had talent. I told the Nurses that and they left her alone. They wanted to increase her Meds because they thought she was writing nonsense! They need to give me a case of Psychotic Meds!

Writing anything as writers is what we do. Dr. Suess was goofy and we loved him! Writing funny and unusual things about ourselves is good therapy and develops our craft.

** Image ID #709634 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891134