*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891206
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#891206 added August 31, 2016 at 2:28pm
Restrictions: None
16th Birthday, Living In The Park
Prompt: WDC is having it's 16tyh Birthday! Thank you Story Master and Story Mistress! With that in mind, how did you celebrate your 16th Birthday?

Dad was in the Air Force and we lived on the military Base in Arkansas. My grandparents came to visit Dec. 19 and were staying until New Years. My Birthday is December 21. It was a quiet day. Mom fixed me noodles and mashed potatoes. She said I would get a gift later. There was no cake and I felt forgotten. Grandma pit on lipstick and perfume and it was about 6:00 PM. I asked her why and she said I wear it all the time.

There was a knock on the door and my best friend Debbie, her brother Joey and her parents were there bearing gifts! I got hugs and Debbie's mother was holding my cake. It had a cat on it and it was chocolate. Joey kissed me and he was like a brother. I got a make up bib, Avon Moonwind Cologne, Smile pillow, purple nightgown, cat cloth calendar, lavender alarm clock. My parents gave me money and my grandparents did, too. The cake was good and it was a nice 16th Birthday. I didn't think of a party and inviting friends but my best friend's family was enough.

BCOF Prompt: Write about someone who lives in a park or a recreation center.

I know a person who lives in the park and under the bridge and he has places to hide out all over town. His name is Todd. He had a job in a factory and a guy he was working with got killed by machinery. Todd was going to Beauty School and flunked his final exam and his sister passed hers. He threatened his mother and was kicked out of his house. His father gives me a hundred dollars a month and he stands by WalMart panhandling people. He has two ares at WalMart he hangs out and if someone wants to use his spot, he runs them off. He is territorial. People give him money and food. He is so unfriendly and has been in as jail. He used to have a dog that was part wolf. I would pet the dog and he ignored me. He smiled at me a few months back! I about passed out! He lives where ever and has for over 20 years. He used to have a room in a storage space. Some people think he is mentally ill. He is just lazy. I was told you can make a hundred a week for panhandling. He is homeless and likes it that way. I never talk to him but I hope he is happy.



** Image ID #2092674 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891206