*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891296-That-RULES
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #2003271
Now a residence for BC and BCOF items. Random bloggisness wil apear in POTPOURRI.
#891296 added September 1, 2016 at 9:48am
Restrictions: None
That RULES!!!
BCOF:


What is the rule I find the hardest to follow?  I refuse to answer that question!  In fact I can not answer that question!  I do not BELIEVE in the existence of RULES!  Instead I will provide a short discourse on the Theory of Rules.  First one must differentiate between "Rule" and "Law".  A rule is admittedly an opinion and can be broken without repercussions, while a law is more of a truth which, if violated, may result in a much more severe reprisal by man or nature.  Here we shall discuss "Rules"  and leave "Laws" for another day.  (I also do not believe in laws, by the way.)

Rules are designed for the maintenance of the status quo.  Created by the unimaginative who are only capable, it seems, of creating something designed to hamper the creativity of others.  I had planed to continue with a tirade, accusing the Rule Makers of conspiring to stifle all if the potential for discovery and creation in the human soul.  Perhaps I have said enough.  Please don't get me started on "Laws".  Especially those so-called "Laws of Nature"!

*Turtle1* *Rolling* *RollEyes*

© Copyright 2016 Geoff (UN: rennur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Geoff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891296-That-RULES