*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891796-Another-Lonely-Christmas
Rated: ASR · Book · Music · #2094437
I will be writing about Prince songs for the challenge contest I am hosting just for fun.
#891796 added September 8, 2016 at 11:46am
Restrictions: None
Another Lonely Christmas
Last night I spent another lonely Christmas. You should have been there. Sometimes, I think you're still here.

I didn't know Prince had a Christmas song. It is about a girl he loved that left and he thinks about the time they spent together. I am glad I have my husband at Christmas and my parents. My son and his wife moved to Minnesota. My daughter-in-law's parents and grandparents used to come over for Christmas. My grandparents died, my daughter-in-law's father died and her mother moved with them to Minnesota so Christmas is lonely with just 4 people and my kitty. My sister lives I Florida and my cousin Sam, whom I am close to, has her own Christmas party to plan. Sam, Mom and I have our own Christmas Party later.

Christmas can be lonely. When you are a kid, it is a lot more fun. All the people I work with are friends with me but they hate Christmas. I like to pass out cards, gifts and candy and cookies but they are all bah humbug. Sad. I enjoy Christmas with my family, cousin Sam and another friend who I have lunch with at Christmas and exchange gifts.

I love Prince's song and I feel he was lonely always. He had his music and friends. I would have invited him over for Christmas with me and my family. My Dad and husband never got him but they would have had to adjust and like him. Thank you, Prince for another great song! Thank you ♥Hooves♥ for letting me know about this song!

** Image ID #2068369 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/891796-Another-Lonely-Christmas