*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892011-Somewhere-Here-On-Earth
Rated: ASR · Book · Music · #2094437
I will be writing about Prince songs for the challenge contest I am hosting just for fun.
#892011 added September 11, 2016 at 7:55pm
Restrictions: None
Somewhere Here On Earth
You're somewhere on earth. Somebody, somewhere put you down. But that's okay, that's okay. You need time to heal.

I didn't know about this song, either. The girl doesn't know this guy loves her and he is here for her. He would help her heal and do anything for her. She's been hurt and the man knows it. She just doesn't know it. It is like he is watching her but not to hurt her, just to admire her, love her and wants her to be his girl. I guess she doesn't notice him, yet.

This, too is a beautiful song I missed. I thought I only liked 16 of his songs, Now, I have 22! Cool. This song is heart touching and somewhere on earth, aliens crossed my mind but this song is for us humans it is about love, life and companionship.

I wanted to write about this song but this is all I have. I don't think I had any man secretly admire me but I am married and I like it that way. I found my love. I may find or hear about more songs that I didn't know he had. Thank you, Prince again for the music.

I can't have too many images of Prince.

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892011-Somewhere-Here-On-Earth