*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892041-Dirty-Mind
Rated: GC · Book · Music · #2093713
Using Prince lyrics in writing.
#892041 added September 19, 2016 at 8:46am
Restrictions: None
Dirty Mind


Just watching you move through the crowd keeps my eyes fixated on your every move, drinking you in as if you are standing in all your naked glory before me. I can’t seem to help myself, as my mind searches for a way to get you alone and have you all to myself, to love every inch of your hard body. My fingers itch to reach out and skim over your chest, trace every curve and contour of your body, gliding ever so softly over your silky skin until you drag in a ragged breath. Oh I want to hear that sound in my ears when my mouth descends upon your lips to taste you. Just imagine what it would feel like as I kiss you, sucking your bottom lip into my mouth, before plunging my tongue into the depths of your sweetness.

My mouth tingles from those delicious thoughts, sending heat racing through me building the anticipation of reaching for your hand and dragging you out to the car. The overwhelming need to have you right here, right now courses through me, pushing me forward. As I move toward you, your eyes catch mine and spark with heated desire, knowing exactly what’s on my mind. I boldly lick my lips in invitation, inching to the door, waiting for you to follow, eager to meld my body with yours. I push the door open, and turn back and wink at you over my shoulder, giving you my best seductive smile.

Pressing my back up against the cool wall makes me shiver with delight knowing you cannot resist. When you step outside I grab your hand and pull your body up against mine, pressing my breasts into your chest.

“You little minx,” you say.

“I can’t help it. I really get a dirty mind. Whenever you’re around. It happens to me every time.

With that, I go up on my toes and capture your mouth.

WC: 325




"Dirty Mind"

There's something about u, baby
It happens all the time
Whenever I'm around u, baby
I get a dirty mind
It doesn't matter where we are
It doesn't matter who's around
It doesn't matter
I just wanna lay ya down
In my daddy's car
It's you I really wanna drive
But you never go too far
I may not be your kind of man
I may not be your style
But honey all I wanna do
Is just love you for a little while

If you got the time
I'll give you some money
To buy a dirty mind
Don't misunderstand me
I never fool around
But honey you got me on my knees
Won't you please let me lay ya down (down, down, down...)

I really get a dirty mind (mind, mind, mind...)
Whenever you're around
It happens to me everytime (time, time, time...)

You just gotta let me lay ya
Gotta let me lay ya, lay ya
You just gotta let me lay ya
Gotta let me lay ya down

In my daddy's car
It's you I really wanna drive
Underneath the stars
I really get a dirty mind
Whenever you're around

I don't wanna hurt you, baby
I only want to lay you down


© Copyright 2016 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892041-Dirty-Mind