*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892667-Gratitude-October-and-Autumn
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#892667 added September 21, 2016 at 2:22pm
Restrictions: None
Gratitude, October and Autumn
BCOF Prompt: Write anything about gratitude for Gratitude Day.

Gratitude. I am thankful I got through my bowel and hernia surgeries. I adore the friends I have and people at WDC doing nice things and I try to do the same. God is with me and that is gratitude. Getting through another day and another night at work is gratitude. Gratitude is love and nice, thankful, loving, caring people.

Blog City Prompt: October, the extravagant sister has ordered an immense amount of the most gorgeous forest tapestry for her grand reception. Oliver Wendell Holmes Autumn is beautiful. What are your thoughts on this?

I love seeing orange and yellow leaves. This is beauty. It is a quiet time with gentle rains and I enjoy seeing Canadian geese flying and some sit by a pond by the woods. This is part of nature's beauty. Green grass all around and the last of flowers in rose, pink and any color of the rainbow. Like beautiful furniture in a nice house, trees with bright colored leaves are like the furniture of nature. Birds flying and a pretty lake. This is the calm before winter gets here. Embrace it and yes, nature is lovely and wonderful.

** Image ID #2095643 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/892667-Gratitude-October-and-Autumn