*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893102-Thoughts-for-Writing-Prompts
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#893102 added September 28, 2016 at 11:14am
Restrictions: None
Thoughts for Writing Prompts?
War Chest Wednesday! We're gonna do something different today, being that it's the last Wednesday of the month. Of the seven themed days each week, which ones are your favorites and least favorites? If you could change one, what would you put in its place? Keep in mind it would have to be something you could potentially get four entries a month from, and people around the world would be writing for it.

This book is a Hoot!

My favorite is Sunday News comments. I can't think of anything to put in the place of one of the others but I think after rereading the different days I should pay a lot more attention to the presentation of a subject as it pertains to the particular day we are blogging on. I would like to look at the prompts in the WAR CHEST or maybe be able to submit prompts to the WAR CHEST. Right now I don't have a list so I should attempt to make one then submit it.

I like prompts enough to think it might be fun to write some. Can you make up a prompt without running in to a duplicate that has not already been used?

© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893102-Thoughts-for-Writing-Prompts