*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893502-Day-1---IdeaPremise
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest · #2091736
My Entry to the contest Hook to Book and Nanowrimo Prep
#893502 added October 3, 2016 at 12:31am
Restrictions: None
Day 1 - Idea/Premise
Plot:





Shoshana Cox, a Jewish werewolf enforcer working for the All-World Consulate, is given the task of protecting a dragon princess who doesn’t know she is a shapeshifter.





(1) Protagonist(s). Who is(are) your main character(s)?


My main character is Shoshana Miriam Cox.





(2) Flaw(s). What is(are) the protagonist's major flaw(s)?


Shoshana’s flaws: As a werewolf she has the flaws inherent to her species: quick temper, sensitivity to blood and gore, and allergic to silver. As a person, she has trust issues due to being an abused child and is not comfortable with pack dynamics. Shoshana is a ‘turned’ wolf and is strong enough to compete for the position of being a guard to the Alpha family. She volunteered to serve the Consulate to keep peace and keep from having to compete.





3 Goal(s). What does the protagonist want?


Shoshana wants to do her job and earn the praise of her alpha.





4) Conflict. What is keeping them from their goal?


Assassins hired by Teagan’s aunt





5) Antagonist(s). Who(what) is creating the conflict?


Teagan’s Aunt





Bonus



Theme: Identity Crisis


Shoshana isn’t sure of her place in her pack and working at the consulate causes some conflicts with some of her pack members who feel she should have to fight for rank. Teagan doesn’t know she is a Dragon and Shoshana doesn’t tell her because her boss tells her she isn’t allowed. Teagan finds out she’s a dragon when she ends up shifting to save Shoshana’s life.


© Copyright 2016 ZombeeLuv (UN: zombeeluv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ZombeeLuv has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893502-Day-1---IdeaPremise