*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893899-Fleeting-Ideas
Rated: 13+ · Book · Family · #2058371
Musings on anything.
#893899 added October 7, 2016 at 9:14pm
Restrictions: None
Fleeting Ideas
         No time to concentrate on any one subject, but the head is still grinding out minute thoughts. Like:

Someone take away Donald Trump's cell phone. He's got enough secretaries and assistants to handle his correspondence. The leader of the free world (and anyone who wants to be) does not Tweet at any time of day. Quit being a private citizen and act like a leader.

Why are reduced fat Oreo's such a disappointment? I should know that they aren't going to come close to the originals.

I discovered a Florida avocado blows away a Mexican or California avocado. And they cost the same!

For October Prep, some days are harder than others. Since my idea was a last minute premise, the outline has been the hardest part so far. The world building and characterization are the easy parts.

I want to remodel my dad's bedroom, but I can't him to cooperate. How do I get him to move to another room, so we can paint, put in new carpet and get a new bed in there? How can I get him to pay for the carpet if I pay for the painting? He deserves a new room after all these decades.

I was Employee of the Month for September and was promised a $15 gift card. So what do I have to do to get it? I've reminded them several times. Do I just give up?

© Copyright 2016 Pumpkin (UN: heartburn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pumpkin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/893899-Fleeting-Ideas