*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/895161-Halloween-Writing-Challenge-Prompt-3-Love-Story
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#895161 added October 21, 2016 at 11:23pm
Restrictions: None
Halloween Writing Challenge Prompt 3 Love Story
Prompt: Write a story about supernatural creatures in love. Two ghosts, a witch and a vampire or two pumpkins or what ever creatures you want.

Wednesday was a beautiful raven haired witch and she had a boyfriend but they broke up. She did love potions for other people and didn't worry about her love life anymore. She put her orange pumpkin Jack on the porch. Jack. How original. She thought Jack looked lonely by himself. She bought a white pumpkin and named her Shelly and put her next to Jack. Jack rolled closer to Shelly and she liked him. Wednesday smiled.

The other pumpkins in the patch laughed at them. "Hey Jack and Shelly! You will end up as pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving or have your guts smashed out by Halloween!"

Shelly was scared. Jack knew this was true but told Shelly not to worry. He would protect her. He loved her. Wednesday heard this and went to work on a spell. Tomorrow was Halloween. Jack and Shelly would roll into the woods and play in the leaves and look at the moon together. They went back to sit on the porch. Jack knew he and Shelly would end up as pumpkin pie.

"Jack,. I love you. I want us to spend as much time as we can together. I know what lies in store for us. Tomorrow is Halloween. Let's enjoy it."

"I love you, too Shelly. We will enjoy the time we have left."

Halloween night came and children went to Wednesday's house and she passed out treats. A bad little boy kicked Shelly and Jack rolled into his leg and bruised him. Shelly laughed. It was raining and Halloween was almost over. Wednesday came outside with a big bottle in her hand.

"Jack and Shelly, I know you two are in love. You pumpkins act like humans. I have a surprise for you. I have a potion for you. You can be humans and live in the world and suffer life's problems or stay with me and be black cats. The choice is yours."

Jack and Shelly looked at each other.

"I want to be a black cat." Shelly was excited.

"Me, too. I see these humans walk up and down the street and they don't seem happy. As black cats, we can run on four feet and legs, play eat and be happy. We don't have to have jobs and worry about money."

Wednesday smiled. "Okay, black cats it is." She poured the potion on the pumpkins and they became black cats. They were beautiful. Wednesday hugged them and they became her cats. Jack and Shelly were so happy and they loved each other and had kittens together.

Wednesday tried out a potion on a handsome man she had met. He fell in love with her. Wednesday didn't need her potion. The man would have loved her anyway. The cats loved both of them and they loved them. Life was good.

** Image ID #2011091 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/895161-Halloween-Writing-Challenge-Prompt-3-Love-Story