*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/895645-Decorating-Poems-Imagination
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#895645 added October 26, 2016 at 2:31pm
Restrictions: None
Decorating, Poems, Imagination
Blog City Prompt: Decorating a home is a little bit like writing a poem. How do you feel about this statement?

You want the words to give your poem nice reflections and the words to flow well and be great writing. A home reflects who you are so you decorate it to make pretty and make it a home. You don't want your home to be gloomy. Some people write dark poems. That is their choice. I love looking at magazines with old homes and how they look like they did in the past and a home should speak to you like a poem. A home should be warm and inviting. A poem should be as well. You decide how to decorate and do it the way you like. The same with a poem. Choosing the right words, choose the right pretty decorations, get the message across, make your home say you love it and enjoy company and like a poem you write, you want others to read it. Have others embrace your words and you and make someone feel at home. Decorate from the heart and be beautiful and do the same when writing a poem.

BCOF Prompt: Prompt: "Imagination makes us aware of limitless possibilities. How many of us haven't pondered the concept of infinity or imagined the possibility of time travel? In one of her poems, Emily Bronte likens imagination to a constant companion but I prefer to think of it as an built in entertainment system." Alexandra Adornetto What is imagination to you? Is it a companion, an entertainment system or something else?

Imagination is a companion and an entertainment system. I can write stories and give the characters happy endings. When I have a bad time and life sucks, I have my imagination as my companion and I am glad I do. I control what happens in my imagination. I can't change the world but my imagination can help me write about a better world. I am thankful for that. My imagination helps me write entertaining stories. I would love to time travel. This would expand my imagination. My companion and I can entertain each other.

** Image ID #2100659 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/895645-Decorating-Poems-Imagination