*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/896092-Animals-At-A-Party
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#896092 added October 31, 2016 at 10:42am
Restrictions: None
Animals At A Party
Prompt: We are going to a Halloween party and you and your spouse or significant other are to dress like animals but not the same one. What happens at the party?

I dress as a grey and silver wolf and my husband dresses as a lion. He looks scary but beautiful. Men flirt with me and my husband growls at them. I pretend to howl at the moon. There are other people dresses like King Kong, a T Rex, giraffe, other wolves, bobcat, Big Bird and an eagle. The giraffe guy gets his head caught in the chandlier and we had to call 911. He was embarrassed. T Rex knocked over the punch bowl. The band was dressed like Dracula, the wolf man, a witch and a zombie. Everyone dances and it started to rain and the wind blew and the house shook. It thundered and the lights went out but came back on. Things calmed down and there were games. My husband and I won for best costumes. We bobbed for apples, played Bingo and video games. We did more dancing. The Halloween cake looked like a graveyard but it was good. There was also pumpkin pie, donuts and pumpkin lattes. There were also tuna fish sandwiches and chicken salad. It was a fun night and we had a good time.

** Image ID #2101276 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/896092-Animals-At-A-Party