*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897674-Magic-Nora-Roberts-Quote-Making-The-Best
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#897674 added November 16, 2016 at 11:01am
Restrictions: None
Magic, Nora Roberts Quote, Making The Best
Prompt: "Magic exists. Who can doubt it when there are rainbows and wild flowers, the music of the wind and the silence of the stars. Anyone who has loved has been touched by magic. It's such a simple and such an extraordinary part of our lives." Nora Roberts This is a beautiful quote. Write anything you want about it.

Seeing the beauty of the moon and how bright it was, that was magical. I was in Holland, Michigan for 2 days and seeing the lake and I love Lake Michigan and seeing the lighthouse, this was magical. I adore rainbows, a gentle wind and pretty flowers. Being in love and having that loved returned is magical. A gentle rain, animals and good things in life is magical. Doctors perform miracles. This, to is magic. Sitting down to read or write or do art work, this, too is magical. Magic does exist.

BCOF Prompt: "Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out." John Wooden Write about this today.

My house burned down 16 years ago and my husband and I started over. We rebuild another house and bought new furniture and have another nice house. We had to make the best of it and we did. We have had our health issues but we can retire in a few years and we make the best of things. You just have to go forward and there are always better days ahead.

Another beautiful Cinderella Sig by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897674-Magic-Nora-Roberts-Quote-Making-The-Best