*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897785
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#897785 added November 17, 2016 at 6:57pm
Restrictions: None
Characters Prompt
BCOF Prompt: Lyn asked us about characters and how would like our characters with greed, jealousy and adultery and their lives being like an elevator. Here's what I came up with.

I have watched soaps for years and I enjoy greed, jealousy, money, deceit and adultery. I don't want this life for me but for characters because it keeps them interesting. In my vampire novel, Vandy is good and kind and she only bites humans if she has to and fights with other vampires and werewolves and she does find love with a royalty vampire man. She owns an antique store and her assistant is her best friend and a witch and enjoys making love with men.

Regency novels and medieval novels, there is greed, jealousy and adultery. Sisters and brothers who want to be King or Queen. Spouses and lovers cheating on each other. Do we just want to read about people who shop, are married, soccer moms, worry about pay days and cousin Charlie farting on their new couch? Farting could be funny but the story would be boring. In the real world, we want people to behave but reading and writing stories, you need spice and people not being nice. Tabloids sell and so will books if you write the bad things people do to each other. Variety is the spice of life. I like a Princess who has a pirate lover and is greedy and spoiled and steals her sister's husband or intended. She wants to be Queen and may find a way to keep her brother off the throne. Maybe she will have gypsies kidnap her sister and get married to someone her father chose and cheat on him. Is this spicy and exciting? Food for a future story. I have a lot more but this is the highlights I wrote for the prompt.

** Image ID #2062335 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897785