*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897877-Gemini-Wildlife-Patio-Station-Trinket
by River
Rated: ASR · Book · Comedy · #2090787
Getting to know me.
#897877 added November 19, 2016 at 12:36am
Restrictions: None
Gemini, Wildlife Patio Station, Trinket.
BCOF Insignia

Thank you Whata SpoonStealer for the beautiful purple awardicon that graces my blog cover!

DAY 1465: November 19, 2016
Prompt: "I don't believe in astrology. I'm a Sagittarius and we're skeptical." Sir Arthur C. Clark Use this quote to inspire a story, poem, etc.


This quote made me laugh. I'm a Gemini and I don't really believe in astrology either, but sometimes read my horoscope if I stumble across it.

Friday's Horoscope told me this:
The day will have a normal beginning but the healthy effects of your routine meditation exercises will be quite evidently visible today! You may be able to connect with your spiritual self towards the end of the day! Just do not consume much of the medicines as your liver may get affected.ᅠ

The odd thing here is that I saw my rheumatologist Wednesday and he advised me to cut back on one of my pain meds because it could be having a bad effect on my liver. *Shock2* As far as the rest of it goes, my day did have a normal beginning and I do meditate. There was no big connection with my spiritual self, though/
The thing about horoscopes is they're generalized so bound to hit on something relative to everybody.

GEMINI TRAITS
Strengths: Gentle, affectionate, curious, adaptable, ability to learn quickly and exchange ideas
Weaknesses: Nervous, inconsistent, indecisive
Gemini likes: Music, books, magazines, chats with nearly anyone, short trips around the town
Gemini dislikes: Being alone, being confined, repetition and routine
Expressive and quick-witted, Gemini represents two different sides of personality and you will never be sure with whom you will face. Gemini can be sociable,communicative and ready for fun, while on the other hand, it can be very serious, thoughtful, restless and even indecisive.

As an air sign, Gemini is concerned with all aspects of the mind. This zodiac sign is ruled by Mercury, which is a planet that represents communication, writing and teaching others. They get fascinated by almost everything in the world and they have a feeling as if there is not enough time to experience everything they want to see. This makes them excellent artists, writers, and journalists. Gemini sign means that sometimes people born under this sign have a feeling that their other half is missing, so they are forever seeking for new friends, mentors, and colleagues.
Gemini is versatile, inquisitive, fun loving, and wants to experience everything out there, so their company is never boring.
Well, I can't dispute these traits, maybe there is something to it after all. *Laugh*

Saturday will be busy, I have an all day Scrapbooking Crop. I may not get on WdC until late in the day, if then. My health has improved enough that I can get out and enjoy the activities I'm involved with, finally. I was happy to get back to my Writer's Group Tuesday. Getting together with other writers to talk about our current writing projects, do writing exercises, and critique each other's work gets the creative juices flowing. I'm still being careful not to over do and listen to my body.

Oh my, look at this little guy. He is a regular visitor to my patio, one of a pair named Fast and Furious.

A Well Fed Squirrel

My Wildlife Patio Station began by feeding the birds but soon expanded to include, deer, squirrels, a skunk, and just about every type of bird known to mankind. It seems they are all heavily addicted to sunflower seeds. Even though other treats are put out, bread crumbs, a block of suet for woodpeckers, and apples and carrots for the deer they all go for the sunflower seeds first. They are a joy to watch.


This Trinket is still available if you missed it in my last entry!




Sir Trevor isn't that fat. The image makes his face appear wider. He is not impressed! Sir Trevor is following his diet and losing weight so he finds this image offensive and insulting.

Wishing you all a good weekend and remember to Keep Smiling!

River *Heart*

© Copyright 2016 River (UN: riverbedwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
River has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897877-Gemini-Wildlife-Patio-Station-Trinket