*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897964-Chapter-1-Entry
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2103224
Follow Grim's attempts to overthrow Queen
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#897964 added November 20, 2016 at 3:00am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 1: Entry
In the middle of the Milky Way Galaxy, there existed many species that wondered whether or not they were alone in the universe. Many of those same specie received a firm answer. Unfortunately, that realization would be one of their last independent thoughts. Because, there is a galactic conqueror out there.

Piloting the vessel, Aphrodite, is a mighty, skunk like lady, commanding what may be hundreds of other aliens. Few autonomous beings know her name, but those that do refer to her as Queen. Queen was a selfish being. She commanded the vessel to fly over to planets, use a terrible pheromone to incapacitate the residents, then reap the rewards of the planet. Whether it be finding the "remnants of an ancient civilization" to display, developing weaponry for her crew, adding a new species to the menu, anything she could think of could happen to any planet he had in her sights.

This time, she had her sights on a planet, not too unlike Earth, full of bipedal creatures Earthlings would believe to be predators on Earth. There were walking wolves, walking tigers, walking lions and lionesses, and more. Most of the residents had a fair bit of muscle on them. They behaved just like humans would, minding their own usual lives, as if a multi-planet conqueror wasn't looming towards their atmosphere.

Within Aphrodite, Queen sat upon a chair, fashioned like a throne, looking at the monitors displaying images of the residents of the planet, taking special note of the buff ones. She smirked.

"Hey, girls," Queen said, trying to get the attention of one of her soldiers. These soldier resembled a cat, except she stood on to legs, had large breasts, had absurdly long tails, and had wide hips. She had green and white fur, white starting below her navel, then traveled up around her breasts and to her armpits. Upon Queen's words, they all turned their attention towards her. "Can any of you tell me the last time we got aliens with that much meat on their bones?" She motioned towards the monitor, pointing out the muscular residents. The cat ladies all let out a flirtatious "oooh," at the sight of them all.

"Yeah, I thought so," Queen continued. "I'm expecting a free for all down there. Once I hit 'em with the good stuff, it's first come first serve down there." The cat lady soldiers gasped at the news. "Get into position, and get ready to claim your prey." At that, all of the cat ladies sprinted down the nearest hallway, towards the exit hallways. Queen's grin just widened at their eagerness. Her grin only grew when the monitors said they were approaching the altitude to begin landing procedure. "It gets so boring beating all of these aliens. Let's see if you can entertain me."
© Copyright 2016 nobody495 (UN: nobody495 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/897964-Chapter-1-Entry