*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898274-Thank-You
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2103538
Just something I'd like to say with Thanksgiving coming up.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#898274 added November 24, 2016 at 1:21am
Restrictions: None
Thank You
Firstly, I'd like to thank the people that've fanned me as an author. This section goes out to yaltenjosh, Aka, Ilovefemaleanthro, geoshark16, Mitsuhiko, Kamu, jt:candy man or man candy, Zenny, Kyaru, CrazyEagle, (>^_^)> KVmemer <(^_^<), Derpatron, Windrider, Gmantcom, clone898989.

Secondly, I'd like to thank the people that've fanned my story items. Yaltenjosh, thank you for fanning Simba vs. Larger Animals, Your Smelly Adventure, and The Pint Puncher vs. Evil Animals. CrazyEagle, thank you for fanning Furry Sensual Wrestling Circuit RP Ed, Tails Dominated, Furry Wrestling, Time Travel Stinks, Simba vs. Larger Animals, The Pint Puncher vs. Evil Animals, and Your Smelly Adventure. Nicj, thank you for fanning TIme Travel Stinks. Shrimpington, thank you for fanning The Pint Puncher vs. Evil Animals. darklordzx5, thank you for fanning Tails Dominated. Dagger Dead, thank you for fanning The Pint Puncher vs. Evil Animals. Ihumin, thank you for fanning The Pint Puncher vs. Evil Animals, Simba vs. Larger Animals, and Your Smelly Adventure. Nice Guy, thank you for fanning Your Smelly Adventure and Time Travel Stinks. Zenny, thank you for fanning Boytoy Race. Mrcreepy, thank you for fanning Your Smelly Adventure. Kyaru, thank you for fanning Your Smelly Adventure. Logan, thank you for fanning Furry Wrestling. Hydranoid2009, thank you for fanning Your Smelly Adventure. Gmantacom, thank you for fanning Simba vs. Larger Animals. Desoto, thank you for fanning Furry Wrestling. Pyro, thank you for fanning Minish Link's torment. MidnightStallion, thank you for fanning Furry Wrestling.

Next, I'd like to thank the people that gave me my ribbons. CrazyEagle and Yaltenjosh, thank you each for giving me a green ribbon for exceptional interactives.

Then, I'd like to thank the reviewers. doormatlizardess, thanks for giving five stars to The Pint Puncher vs. Evil Animals, Time Travel Stinks, Minish Link's torment, and Furry Wrestling. Mitsuhiko, thank you for reviewing Simba vs. Larger Animals.

Now, I'd like to thank the people that've been contributing to each interactive. MidnightStallion, thank you for being the first author to provide to one of my interactives. Wulfen, thank you for your numerous, voracious and smelly entries across Minish Link's torment, The Pint Puncher vs. Evil Animals, Furry Sensual Wrestling Circuit RP ed., and Your Smelly Adventure. ZgurosM, thank you for your many entries across Furry Wrestling, Furry Sensual Wresting Circuit RP ed., and The Pint Puncher vs. Evil Animals. SmittySmith, thank you for your myltiple entries across The Pint Puncher vs. Evil Animals and Your Smelly Adventure. Mitsuhiko, thank you for your additions to Simba vs. Larger Animals. Ice Cream, thank you for adding to Furry Sensual Wrestling Circuit RP ed. Zenny, thank you for contributing to Boytoy Race. CrazyEagle, thank you for your many additions across Time Travel Stinks, Tails Dominated, Simba vs. Larger Animals, The Pint Puncher vs. Evil Animals, and Your Smelly Adventure. Ihumin, thank you for your story driven entries in Your Smelly Adventure. cheese11, thank you for your many and long entries across Simba vs. Larger Animals, The Pint Puncher vs. Evil Animals, and Your Smelly Adventure. Nevelon, thank you or your additions to The Pint Puncher vs. Evil Animals and Your Smelly Adventure. Behind, thank you for your numerous entries across Furry Wrestling and Your Smelly Adventure.

Thank you, to everyone that contributed, everyone that fanned, everyone that liked. I appreciate every one of you, and if I didn't mention you, shoot me an email, and I'll be sure to mention you.

© Copyright 2016 nobody495 (UN: nobody495 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898274-Thank-You