*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898369-Onward-toward-Christmas
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#898369 added November 25, 2016 at 2:01pm
Restrictions: None
Onward toward Christmas
Prompt: What's Your Favorite Board Game?


Manx Cat from Japan *Cat*


I like scrabble the best. I bought a new game that is a travel buddy. There is not a lot of opportunity to use it. It is a special edition that can be used long distance if another person has one like it because the letters lock into the trays.

The lack of interest from others near me doesn't slow down the opportunities to play the game, because I play on my kindle against the computer.

Thanksgiving dinner was a success. Nothing burned. The food was delicious. There were lots of left overs so I'm eating it over again today. I love left over Thanksgiving dinners. Everyone sat around catching up on family chatter. The Grandchildren went out and had a snow battle. Then played games from kindle apps later. It was an all around normal Thanksgiving celebration. I am always thankful for normal days.

I went for another 4 wheeler ride today. It was a longer ride. I got lots of time to get used to the machine and begin to feel more comfortable riding it. I drive slow, old lady speed. It gives me time to look around and see more parts of the farm I haven't explored for awhile. Most of the snow has melted and I was able to clean barn this morning.

The skies are still over cast and threatening. I have not heard the weather but I'm guessing rain maybe. So, I went for a long walk with the dog. My dog had to stay in his kennel yesterday because he can't take the riotous children's play. So today he needed extra play to wear down his energy. I like to play fetch but he likes tug or keep away. We finally compromised and played find the toy. I hide the toy he finds it. *Laugh* *Dog2*

Now I'm going to rest and read. Bye. Happy Trails.



© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898369-Onward-toward-Christmas