*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898519-Metempsychosis
Rated: 13+ · Book · Comedy · #2090066
Who wants to be President?
#898519 added May 6, 2017 at 9:25pm
Restrictions: None
Metempsychosis
"Oh, I loved Niki so much..(sob)." Stephen's face was wet with tears.

"It's not the end. The soul travels beyond the body." Judy hugged her friend.

"How can you be certain? We have only our senses to reason with." Stephen blew his nose.

"Why were you born? Where did the universe come from?
There must be a creator an eternal source for life everlasting." Judy gave Stephen a bottle water.

"Your not trying to convert me to Jesus? I'm an agnostic." Stephen ran his hand over Niki's fur.
He loved his tabby very much. The veterinarian took the lifeless cat away to be cremated.

"She had a full life. She was over 20..(sob) a few months." Stephen plunged his face into Judy's
bosom ..

Judy rubbed his back and purred.

"That purr sounds like Niki." Stephen smiled.

"Before Niki died I took in her spirit. Now she is with me." Judy smiled back.

Stephen push her away, "That's not funny!"

"I am an Iroquois Shaman. I can hold Niki in my spirit.
She told me you hid your weed in the sugar bag behind the tea bags.
Oh, she would like her lady bug toy back." Judy smiled serenely.

Stephen pulled the stuffed lady bug toy from his jacket pocket.
"Can you catch it?" he smirked as he waved it before Judy.

Judy pounced on him, driving him into the floor and ripped the toy from his hand
with her teeth. "I never liked that game!" she growled.

"I am so sorry! Good kitty?" Stephen smiled nervously into Judy's wild eyes.

Judy rose to her feet, "Well, who is the master now?"

Reflections~A cat doesn't like to lose.

=+=
© Copyright 2017 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898519-Metempsychosis