*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898561-MY--YESTERDAYS-HOW-i-LEARENED-TO-RIDE-A-BICYCLE
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Other · #2097911
{WRITING FOR 15 MINUTS EVERYDAY 1/`10/16. COMPLETED 30/`12/16finalsending2107911,1974137}
#898561 added November 28, 2016 at 12:58am
Restrictions: None
MY YESTERDAYS, HOW i LEARENED TO RIDE A BICYCLE.
My Yesterdays.
How I learned to ride a bike
It was a sunny day and all the kids were out on the street riding there bicycle’s up and down the street. A bike was doing nothing in our front room it belonged to my aunt Cathie, who I call my sister because I was raised by my Grandmother. Cathy didn’t ride the bike after she left school On a rainy day I would play on this bike which was propped up against the wall, Peddling backwards and keeping my balance.
I entered the house and Jeanie, my aunt, was reading the paper.
‘ Jeanie, can I go out to play on Cathy’s bike?’
‘you can’t ride a bike.’
‘Yes I can go on let me have it?’
I pleaded for her to let me have the bike but I had no idea if I was able to ride it the bike because I only played at peddling backwards in the bedroom and the house was on the middle of a hill and at the bottom of the hill a corner. Jeanie went to retrieve the bike and carry it down stairs for me.
‘Let me see you ride it?’
I straddled my body on to the bike maintained my balance and set off down the hill keeping my balance and as I approached the corner I began to peddle round . Jeanie was satisfied that I could ride the bike and went back into the house, and I continued playing with my friends.

© Copyright 2016 Mary Ann MCPhedran (UN: cookson2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mary Ann MCPhedran has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898561-MY--YESTERDAYS-HOW-i-LEARENED-TO-RIDE-A-BICYCLE