*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898876-Australia-Challenge-Day-2
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#898876 added December 2, 2016 at 12:13pm
Restrictions: None
Australia Challenge Day 2
Prompt: We are going on a Fremantle Lunch Cruise and stay ay Adina Hotel.

We had lunch on a ship and took a cruise. I am always so fascinated with oceans. Hanna ~ Be Kind 💕 Kit of House Lannister Lyn's a sly fox BlueMoon and myself decided to dance and sang and pretend we were Abba. Only problem was the tour guide was still talking and really had no sites to show us. SB Musing and Brother Nature said us girls singing was more fun. I asked the guide about pirates and he was done talking. I later found out he descended from one. Aw! Grow up!

I ate so much food. I never saw so much fish in my life. I may be sorry I ate all that fish. We didn't see any sea creatures. Maybe they had other plans. Would you believe the ship broke down? Sharks came to visit but they didn't stay.
be careful what you wish for. Another ship came and got us. The guide was so nervous. What a nervous Nellie!

We got to our hotel rooms and there was bingo and casino in the lobby so we played. Brother Nature won the most money but a monkey took it and ran off with it. The monkey jumped in my arms and I got the money and gave it back to Brother Nature Lyn's a sly fox Kit of House Lannister Hanna ~ Be Kind 💕 attended a dancing class. We learned all kind of dances. This was day 2.
wonder what tomorrow will bring.

** Image ID #2062335 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898876-Australia-Challenge-Day-2