*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898925-FLAWLESS-FAITH---December-3
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2095740
My daily devotional insights... and reflections.
#898925 added March 27, 2017 at 2:45pm
Restrictions: None
FLAWLESS FAITH - December 3

God sees us, His people, His church as "flawless"... He sees the finished product, and we are a beautiful sight to behold. He sees us in faith, by His Spirit. (See Song of Songs 4:7.)

"He is coming for a church without spot or wrinkle or any such thing." (See Ephesians 5:27.)

When the Prophetic Word was given about Jesus and His finished work by the prophet Isaiah, the prophet speaks in the past tense and the present tense. Yet Jesus had not yet set foot upon the earth. The prophet declared the purposes of God in faith----what was going to happen and His finished work about 300 years before Jesus was even born.

"…Surely our griefs He Himself bore, And our sorrows He carried; Yet we ourselves esteemed Him stricken, Smitten of God, and afflicted. But He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him, And by His scourging we are healed. All of us like sheep have gone astray, Each of us has turned to his own way; But the LORD has caused the iniquity of us all To fall on Him.…" ~Isaiah 53:4-6

God does nothing without first revealing it to His prophets. (See Amos 3:7.)

When we come to God for healing and for any other thing---within His will---we come to Him believing that which we ask for has already been received. We come to Him in praise and thanksgiving. That is how faith works.

And He has said in His word, "Faith without works is dead." (Read the book of James.) ...and faith works through love. (See Galatians 5:6.)

When the prophet Elijah prayed for rain, he saw it occurring----he prayed without doubt---and he continued to pray until that for which he was praying manifested. When they were yet in drought, He said to wicked King Ahab, "I hear the sound of an abundance of rain." (Read 1 Kings 18 and see if your faith is not provoked.)

Read Hebrews 11. It's the great "faith" chapter in the new testament.

This is a faith journey. If we want to see the miraculous we must walk in continual faith (according to His word) and pray until we see whatsoever it is we are praying for manifest for that is the way God works through us.

Oh how He loves you...

© Copyright 2017 Maria Mize (UN: kimbro1958 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maria Mize has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/898925-FLAWLESS-FAITH---December-3