*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/899099-Catching-Up
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #2104679
My thoughts, rants, activities, etc.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#899099 added December 5, 2016 at 9:11pm
Restrictions: None
Catching Up
Today, I woke up late and missed our morning walk. *Sad* Well, ok, I went back to sleep because I was exhausted. *Laugh* Then it was the library. I didn't find the book I wanted, but I did find another book that sounds cool. *Delight* The Lost Code is the name. And my Russian friend recommended The Phantom of the Opera. Actually she said, "You need to watch it/read it!". So I said ok. Now I have to give her my opinion when I'm done. So I'm stuck reading it. *Rolling* Gotta love em. And then I volunteered at the animal control center. I usually do that all during the week besides Wednesday since they're closed. I play with the cats. One of the sweetest and most cuddly kittens ever is finally getting adopted! *Delight* I'll miss her, but I'm so happy she's going to a good home!! *Heart* And they had new kitties too. *BigSmile* I love them all to death!

I was hoping to video chat with one of my Russian friends today, but that didn't happen. I was at the shelter for a while. *Smile* Probably tomorrow though. I really like talking to them. And one of them has devoted his time to teach/help my with Russian, and in return I'm happily assisting him with English. *Smile* I really love it. He's so sweet and encouraging too. And very patient. As I am with him. Most of them seem very eager to help. Now I have words to learn/practice pronunciation. Er to him is like y in the Russian language. *Laugh* *InLove2* He's a really good friend. And he likes cats too! He has one and it's adorable. *InLove* Some of them are so interested in America and it's so fun to answer they're questions. Most of the time. *Laugh*

As for my mental health, I'm slowly healing from depression again. It's a tough road, but I'm in therapy and taking medication, volunteering, and just getting out. I'm trying to start making YouTube videos again as well since those are kind of fun. That's all I'll say about that.

Photography has come back and it's so awesome! I'm really happy with the progress I've made. *Delight*

I suppose that's all for today. It's so great blogging again! *HappyCry* *Heart*

© Copyright 2016 Kai Rajaniemi (UN: rrajaniemi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kai Rajaniemi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/899099-Catching-Up