*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/899175
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#899175 added December 6, 2016 at 2:07pm
Restrictions: None
Problem, Libraries
BCOF Prompt: "You can't solve a problem on the same level it was created. You rise above it to the next level." Einstein

What are your thoughts about Einstein's statement? Do you agree or disagree?

Einstein was a genius and was having a bad hair day but he didn't worry about it. Solving a problem. Depends on the problem. A problem at work. Talk to your supervisor and hope she has answers. Use your thought process and if someone else has the final authority on it, take it to them and know you tried. Solving a problem is always a level up. Medical problems. Go ask your Doctor. People are here to help each other. Einstein's statement. Just find another alternative to solve a problem.

Blog City Prompt: "A library of books is the fairest garden in the world and to walk there is an ecstasy." From 1001 Nights

Do you love the libraries? Which services your local library provides do you like the most? Which services would you like to have in your local library that isn't available now?

I used to love to go to the library but I do all my research on line and read books on my Nook. I spend a lot of time at Barnes and Nobles.

My local library has a history room about the county I live in. I enjoyed reading the history of my county I live in and my mother has a book about the county history. This book will be mine someday.

I used to be in a reading program at my local library. I read books and got a mug or a book mark. I haven't been to my library in awhile. I donated copies of my published books. Guess I should find time to visit my library. They don't have refreshments like Barnes and Nobles. A library has free books to borrow and I should see what is new there. Maybe when I have extra time to do so, I will.

** Image ID #1378168 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/899175