*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/899381-December-is-the-Month-of-Christmas
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2101955
We live much of life amid unique choices. Joy is anchored in The One beyond our life.
#899381 added December 10, 2016 at 2:42pm
Restrictions: None
December is the Month of Christmas!
December is the Month of Christmas!

Every Thanksgiving there is a switch in just about everything from being life as usual to being CHRISTMAS!!!

The music in the department stores changes to Christmas music.
The drinks in the coffee shops change to Christmas-themed espresso drinks.
The signage and the decorations all along the roads and in buildings change to Christmas colors and holiday themes.

Churches decorate with Christmas trees and holly and tinsel. There are the Christmas cantatas and other Christmas-themed services. This is more than expected. Jesus is the reason churches exist. His birthday should be fully worshiped in churches.

Most of December seems to be an endurance race of parties and other obligations to the extent, that the decision-makers of the families and of the organizations are greatly relieved to make it to the football games on Christmas day in the afternoon. It's time for a nap.

Churches usually stay decorated through the first Sunday of January, but stores are often back to life as usual on December 26.
Many radio stations are back to their regular formats on December 26.

However, Christmas is The Light, Who has come into a dark world.
Christmas is peace to the worried heart.
Christmas is water for the parched soul.
Christmas is friendship for the friendless.
Christmas is transformation, that lasts throughout the year, throughout the lifetime and ultimately, Forevermore!

May your Christmas this year be the lingering JOY, that carries you through next Christmas! *Delight*

*XMasTree* *SantaHat* *XMasTree* *SantaHat* *XMasTree* *SantaHat* *XMasTree* *SantaHat*

This is my first signature.




© Copyright 2016 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/899381-December-is-the-Month-of-Christmas