*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/899820-Australia-Challenge-Day-18
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#899820 added December 18, 2016 at 9:20am
Restrictions: None
Australia Challenge Day 18
Prompt: We can go to Toranga Zoo or Bondi Beach.

** Image ID #2104161 Unavailable **

I picked Torango Zoo. Andre wanted to go but I was afraid they would keep him. There were a lot of monkeys and I thought of Andre the whole time. Kit of House Lannister Apondia WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 AlyCatAuthor HAPPY 4th! got to hold koloa bears and feed giraffes. I petted the giraffe. Dante wanted to look at alligators. I will pass. He went and visited them. My own Crocodile Dundee. The kangaroos are so neat. I have to ask why keep kangaroos and koloa bears in the zoo here when this is Australia? They are meant to run free here.

We saw lions, tigers, bears to take a line from The Wizard Of Oz. Dante and I got to pet an elephant. The zoo keepers were close by. The snow leopards were neat as well. There were also moose. No, didn't see a squirrel. Dante and Kit of House Lannister went to the gift shop and I had to buy koloa items and some lion items.

We saw some polar bears and they had fun swimming in the water and so did the penguins. There was a petting zoo and I got to pet a goat, cows, horses and I am from Indiana, so I do love farm animals.

Brother Nature went to the beach to check out the ladies. Lyn's a sly fox Dragon is hiding must have went there, too. They weren't at the zoo. I enjoyed my day. I do love animals.

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/899820-Australia-Challenge-Day-18