*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900097-His-Gift-to-Me-and-My-Best-Gift-to-Him---December-23
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2095740
My daily devotional insights... and reflections.
#900097 added March 27, 2017 at 1:54pm
Restrictions: None
His Gift to Me and My Best Gift to Him - December 23

What do you want to give to God this Christmas and what do you want from Him?

Instantly, I knew... I want to give Him a more fully-surrendered me...

The second part took a little more consideration because there are some things I want------but finally, I decided the most important thing to me is living out the rest of my life smack-dab in the center of His will.

At first I was going to ask for a home---my own home---there are some "things" I would like, He knows...

But when I decided that more than anything else I prefer to be in the center of His will, He brought the following scripture to mind: "Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, then all these things shall be added unto you." He was leading and guiding me the whole time... (Read Matthew, Chapter 6 in its entirety.)

Thank you, Holy Spirit, for keeping our hearts straight!

© Copyright 2017 Maria Mize (UN: kimbro1958 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maria Mize has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900097-His-Gift-to-Me-and-My-Best-Gift-to-Him---December-23