*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900170-Flora-and-Fauna
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#900170 added December 24, 2016 at 5:13pm
Restrictions: None
Flora and Fauna
Owl with signature

I'm happy tonight it is almost 5 p.m. and it is not dark outside yet. Winter has started but the days are getting longer.

I did not tour Melbourne yet but I will. Yesterday was a total day of shopping.

I enjoyed the 1000 steps it was a joy to walk up in all that growth of tree and plants. Did you see all the Lavender?

Another fun trip was the train ride. Sit still for two hours and watch as the mountain whizzed by and the children hung out the windows taking in all of the sites.

This year Carols by Candlelight started off a lot different than the one in 2015. I like the Christmas music and sharing it at a large gathering with Blue Moon, Princess Megan Rose, the Laughing Jay, Andre, Brother Nature, Hark the Herald Jaybird sings, Wolves Denning, AlyCat, Wakeup and Live---- and all the others I may not have mentioned has been a special Christmas treat.


Merry Christmas to All *StarfishB* Merit Badge in Blogging
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on taking 2nd Place in the July 2016  [Link To Item #30dbc] !


© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900170-Flora-and-Fauna