*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900484-Heavenly-Carrie-Fisher
Rated: ASR · Book · Romance/Love · #973372
The story of Padme and Anakin's romance written in journal form.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#900484 added December 28, 2016 at 8:20pm
Restrictions: None
Heavenly-Carrie Fisher
With Carrie Fisher's passing and this being Padame's Journal, I decided to write a little something about Carrie.

"While the place that I've arrived at in my life may not precisely be everyone's idea of heavenly, I could swear sometimes I hear angels singing." Carrie Fisher

I think we all have been to places that were heavenly once we got there. I can't believe Princess Leia, Carrie died. I loved "Star Wars" and she was our Princess. I love her with the Ewoks and finding out Luke was her brother. She and Hans Solo were good together. I love all the Star Wars movie but the original series will always be my favorite and I loved the one where Princess Leia, Hans Sol, Chewie, C3PO and R2D2 were back and Rae found Luke in the end. I want to see what happens next but sadly Leia is gone in real life so I will just watch the original ones even though I have all of them up to date.

Carrie, I am sure you are in heaven and I will think of you. I loved seeing Leia at the end of Rogue One and I got a sad feeling. Now, I know why. We love you and miss you, Carrie.



© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900484-Heavenly-Carrie-Fisher