*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900581-Australia-Challenge-Day-30
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#900581 added December 30, 2016 at 7:34am
Restrictions: None
Australia Challenge Day 30
Prompt: We are going to visit Bridestowe Lavender.

Dante, the gang and I went to visit Bridestowe Lavender. Everything on this farm was lavender. Purple is my favorite color and I loved lavender as well. I wore a lavender pant set and I blended in with the scenery. I put on my lavender eye shadow and purple lipstick as well. I am the Queen of Purple! Dante wore a purple shirt and he looked great. I wish all the world was purple and lavender!

Hanna ~ Be Kind 💕 Kit of House Lannister Lyn's a sly fox BlueMoon SB Musing Brother Nature Apondia and Dante and I toured the lavender farm and I felt like we were in lavender heaven. Instead of a marshmallow world, it is a lavender world! Andre was eating some of the lavender scenery so I gave him a couple of bananas. I carried him all over the lavender fields and got kissed from him. Kit of House Lannister picked some and I did, too. Lyn's a sly fox has her hair dyed lavender and her and I looked good with the scenery as did Dragon is hiding and AlyCatAuthor HAPPY 4th! . They wore lavender blouses.

We ate at a snack shop and Hanna ~ Be Kind 💕 {user:sarama" and I ate lavender ice cream. It was vanilla but dyed lavender. I enjoyed the gift shop next. I bought a lavender Teddy Bear, lavender seeds to plant at my house outside, lavender tea and lavender tea pot and tea cup. I bought lavender bears, seeds and soaps for all my friends here on this trip including Andre and he hugged it and I told him to be nice to it. I didn't buy him any seeds or soaps.

I really loved being at Bridestowe Lavender. Lavender Heaven.

For the December 2016 round of 30DBC

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900581-Australia-Challenge-Day-30