*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900940-Happy-New-Year-to-all
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2102670
This is a blessed spot, spoilt only by the people, in the central North Island of NZ.
#900940 added January 2, 2017 at 9:57pm
Restrictions: None
Happy New Year to all
I have been off point for a while. Much has happened and so far the festive season, as silly as it is, has treated me passably well. Many of us here see the Donald as some sort of Messiah. We have been fed so much hogwash over the years about the benefits of immigration etc that we are disheartened and we see him as a saviour! This may disturb some people but if you think the USA has issues I can tell you it is much worse in other parts of the world...NZ included. Anyway I am off to buy a motorbike to replace one that was stolen. My son will ride it most of the time but such is life. Am hoping to get back on track and try to keep resolutions. I am collaborating with fellow cadets to put together an account of our cadet course days in the Rhodesian army.

© Copyright 2017 Belingwe (UN: belingwe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Belingwe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/900940-Happy-New-Year-to-all