*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901197-On-The-Road-or-Safe-at-Home
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2101955
We live much of life amid unique choices. Joy is anchored in The One beyond our life.
#901197 added January 5, 2017 at 1:07am
Restrictions: None
On The Road or Safe at Home?
Philosophically, the concept of place has always been a misnomer. "Why?" you may ask. Good question.

I am sitting on a chair in the relative safety of home, all the while I am hurriedly racing down the cosmic road (or pathway) of movement from the center of the universe (or cosmos, if you will) out to the far edge of Existence, which has yet to be ascertained.

I do not feel as though I am moving because The Master Creator (Genesis 1:1; John 1:1) in His Infinite Wisdom created the Earth to be large enough to translate the thousands of miles per hour of rotation around Earth's axis, plus the thousands of miles per hour on the trajectory around the sun, plus the thousands of miles per hour on the trajectory of the Solar System around the center of the Milky Way Galaxy, plus the thousands of miles per hour, that the Milky Way Galaxy travels from center to the edge of Existence (as humans currently understand it)...to feel as though I am sitting in one place, without any movement.

However, if I sit here typing all night, then I will see The Master Painter fling oranges, reds, yellows and finally, blues across the large "television screen" of my multi-sectional window.

How will that happen? We proved long ago, that the sun does not rotate around the Earth. We spin and rotate around the sun. However, the Earth is so large, that even with the speed we spin, I still feel stationary in my chair!

How wonderful is that?

I am on the road!
I am safe at home!


SCORE! :D

Here is yet another signature, that has been provided for me by my good friends, WS & GG.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill Awards

© Copyright 2017 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901197-On-The-Road-or-Safe-at-Home