*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901231
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#901231 added January 5, 2017 at 11:46am
Restrictions: None
Whole Box Of Crayons, Party Music
Blog City Prompt: Life is about using the whole box of crayons. What is your take on this?

I think this means to take advantage of all your talents you have and do the best you can in life. Be a friend to a friend, help make the world a better place and don't let any opportunity pass you over. If you work on a project or at a job, don't cut corners, do the job or project right. If you are married, do everything you can to make your marriage work. Believe in God and Jesus and ask for help and forgiveness when you need it. If you do stress relief coloring like me, you use all your color pencils or crayons and buy more and start over. This is how I use the whole box of crayons.

I remember the song "Color My World" By: Chicago. I always loved this song and this is the first song I slow danced to and I still try to color my world and others worlds as well. Purple is my favorite color so I will start with that one.

BCOF Prompt: Lyn says you are invited to a party and you are in charge of the music. What kind of music do you bring or do you hire a band or be the MC?

I would try to find a band. If I couldn't, I would be the MC. We are going to listen to Taylor Swift, Keith Urban, Toby Keith, Reba Mcentire, George Strait, Marinda Lambert, some old country music like Johnny Cash and Glen Campbell.

We are going to listen to Prince, David Bowie, Beatles, Rolling Stones, 70's Rock Music, Moody Blues and the party will be over by the time I go through all this music!

** Image ID #2107375 Unavailable **




© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901231