*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901342-Who-is-Jesus---January-6
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2095740
My daily devotional insights... and reflections.
#901342 added January 6, 2017 at 7:59am
Restrictions: None
Who is Jesus? - January 6

Jesus is the Lily of the Valley, the Rose of Sharon, Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace... (See Song of Solomon 2:1; Isaiah 9:6.)

He is also the Fairest of 10,000. (See Song of Solomon 5:10.)

He says, "I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the bright Morning Star." ~Revelation 22:16

He is further known as: Christ (the Annointed one), Lord, Son Of God and Son Of Man, the Son Of David (in the lineage of), the Lamb Of God who taketh away the sins of the world, Light Of The World, and King Of The Jews.

He is Emmanuel (God with us), the great I Am.

He is further known as the Great Intercessor, for He ever liveth to make intercession for the saints (those chosen by God from the foundation of the world for eternal life---you and me).

He is our All-in-All. He is all sufficiency of the God-head. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of the invisible God. (See Colossians 1:15.)

In Christ Jesus are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. (See Colossians 2:3.)

In Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form, and in Him you have been made complete, and He is the head over all rule and authority . . .(See Colossians 2:9-10.)

He is our deliverer, our salvation. He is the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the soon coming King. He is the Conqueror of death, hell and the grave.

He is seated at the right hand of the Father, He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and of His kingdom there is no end.

Won't you turn to Jesus today and trust Him with all your heart?

As the words of an old hymn, "Turn your eyes upon Jesus, look full in His wonderful Face... and the things of earth will grow strangely dim in the light of His Glory and Grace."

© Copyright 2017 Maria Mize (UN: kimbro1958 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maria Mize has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901342-Who-is-Jesus---January-6