*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901855-January-10th-2017
Rated: E · Book · Writing.Com · #2107082
I am willing to try anything once. But there are some genres I will never try to write.
#901855 added January 10, 2017 at 10:02pm
Restrictions: None
January 10th, 2017
January 10th, 2017

Death


Yes, I know I just used the same subject for my 'The Truth About the Universe' blog. But it's a little different. That one was about dealing with death. This one is a genre.

I deal with Death in a lot of my stories. Most of the time it's part of a Mystery in which someone has already died. And someone is there to try to solve who did it and why. But some of them have been death that occurred because of the story. If they were because it was a Mystery then it was probably rated as eighteen plus. And if it happened within the story it was probably a Horror/Scary story and they would be rated Graphic Content or eXtremely Graphic Content. Usually, it was Graphic Content. But it could have been eXtremely Graphic Content. I don't think I have ever written anything that graphic, but I may have.

I'd have to check my portfolio to be sure, but I don't think that I have. I haven't even done a lot of Horror/Scary stories. but I have done a few for 'SCREAM!!!.' I'm not sure but I think that I have done a few Graphic Content stories. If I did they were probably Mystery. I'd have to check my portfolio for that too.

So far, I'm pretty sure that I have never done a pure Death story. That's a story that the first genre is Death. It doesn't mean that I'm never doing to do one because sooner or later I probably will. At the moment it looks like it's going to be later. You never know. Now that I have decided to break up my Science Fiction stories from my non-Science Fiction ones it might happen a lot sooner that I thought. Especially if I start writing Short Stories for 'SCREAM!!!' again.


© Copyright 2017 PureSciFiPlus (UN: purescifi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFiPlus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901855-January-10th-2017