*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902385-The-Blog-That-Will-Be
by Angel
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2106234
30 Days Blogging Challenge
#902385 added January 17, 2017 at 9:18pm
Restrictions: None
The Blog That Will Be
         Actress Ethel Merman, born on this day back in 1908, once said "I can never remember being afraid of an audience. If the audience could do better, they'd be up here on stage and I'd be out there watching them." How does this quote relate to your blogging? Do you write for any particular audience?          


For this blog series, I've written for anyone who's interested. The themes are varied so I think that they will appeal to different people depending on the theme for the day. I did start a blog outside of this site, with an ADHD theme. I didn't know how to reach people with it, though, and I got more involved with WDC so I stopped writing it. It is still something I want to do, write a blog where people with this condition can come and discuss the positives of ADHD, and the negatives if necessary, but mostly the positives. So many people, those with it, and those who don't have it focus on the negatives, that I thought it was about time that someone pointed out the positives. It is something I will focus on one day when my ADHD brain lets me get round to it!


Group signature.

© Copyright 2017 Angel (UN: angelglory at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Angel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/902385-The-Blog-That-Will-Be